Brampton & Mississauga, Ontario
- Select customer orders using a Raymond Reach forklift or walkie.
- Observe all safety policies and procedures. Wear appropriate safety equipment.
- Sort, sticker and repack products.
- Load truck as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience with operating warehouse equipment including a Raymond Reach forklift and power pallet walkie. Certification required.
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
- Have a high regard for safety.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Days, afternoons and evening shifts all available.
Please send your resume to email@example.com and state the job title in the subject line. You may also fax your resume to 905.366.0166.