Recruitment Specialist – Talent Acquisition
Does the idea of generating business, running your own desk and earn a gratifying income motivate you? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a winning team where you will be valued and rewarded? Is a work/life balance important to you? If yes, read on!
Senso 3C is a people company. We assist talented people find meaningful employment and great organizations find committed talented people. We’re different than the rest. We take pride in helping companies solve their business challenges by providing tailored consultative solutions.
We are expanding very quickly and are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to join our Mississauga team.
• Plan recruiting activities, pre-screens, and interviews for Senso 3C’s clients
• Source suitable talent by headhunting, posting job ads, and networking
• Interview and prepare professional summaries for hiring managers
• Assist in maintaining a database of qualified applicants
• Market suitable candidates to existing clients or current prospect companies
• Negotiate contract terms and present job offers to selected candidates
• Network within professional associations and trade conferences
• Proactively develop new client relationships through cold calling efforts
• Maintain and grow existing client relationships
• Act as both a career coach and advisor for candidates that are seeking work
• Visit client and prospect premises to conduct facility tours
• Contribute in the development of Senso 3C’s other service lines
• Minimum 1 year of staffing experience within an agency, recruitment or HR environment
• Must be self motivated with a winning attitude
• Sales aptitude with strong customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent time management and leadership skills
• Must be self confident with an excellent phone manner
• Strong sense of pace and urgency with ability to meet tight deadlines
• Experience in updating and maintaining records
• College Diploma or Bachelors Degree
A few reasons why it’s great to work with us:
• A career with Senso 3C will provide you with tremendous gratification both personally and financially.
• Remarkable growth potential.
• Above market compensation structure with no commission cap.
• Amazing learning opportunity.
• Career development and training programs.
• Open communication environment.
Please send your resume to email@example.com and state the job title in the subject line. You may also fax your resume to 905.366.0166.