Lead Process Engineer
South Central America
Lead Process Engineer
Major mining construction project requires ato oversee the design of the optimum design process of the facility.
- Lead and provide leadership and a high level of coordination to engineering team
- Provide a high level of coordination to ensure the project is completed in compliance
- Oversee the interpretation of the project design data and ensure alignment with data
- Provide support to the electrical, mechanical, structural, civil and process engineers on all process engineering activities
- University degree in Process Engineering
- 15 years experience in process design of large grinding and flotation mineral ore process facilities
- Direct hands-on experience in the process engineering design, construction and maintenance of flotation processing plants, operation of slurry pumping systems, and mineral grinding
- Proficient in English, written and oral. Spanish would be an asset but not required.
4 year assignment
$160-202k salary plus incentives
- 15% uplift on top of your salary
- 15% yearly bonus
- All accommodations and living expenses paid for you and your family.
You must be willing to relocate to South America or a surrounding region. The position will start temporarily in Toronto, Canada and/or another undetermined 'project satellite office'. In some circumstances positions may require an interim relocation prior to the destination site. Accommodation and relocation costs will be covered by the company to relocate your family with you.
Full details will be provided to candidates that meet the requirements of the position. To obtain more information, please contact: Senso 3C at 905.366.0766 or toll free at 1.866.736.7632. Ask for Nelson at x403 or Gabriella at x401. Senso 3C is located out of the Toronto, Ontario area hence we are in an EST time zone. You may also email us at email@example.com.
Please note the following in your cover letter:
- How you heard about this position and/or who referred you;
- The role you are applying for;
- Any languages that you speak;
- All contact numbers where we can reach you and your time zone;
- Confirmation that you are willing to relocate.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.